The IMMOTOR GO 2
• Weighs 16 kg (includes two Super Batteries)
• Max speed 25 km/hr
• Max distance range 25 km (tested with a 85 kg male)
• Fold and unfold in seconds
• Telescopic handlebars (for riders between 1.2 m to 2 m tall)
• Three wheels for extra stability and easy balance
• Immotor GO App-enabled
• 3G network with Bluetooth connectivity
• Two-hour fast charging mode
• 350 watt front wheel brushless hub motor
Accessories included (worth $75):
• Phone holder
• Protective sleeve for GO
• Protective handlebar grips
MV Knobs (Singapore)
Filter Main Frame Wrap (Japan)
Minoura Kickstand (Japan)
MKS Pedals (Japan)
Off Yer Bike (UK)
Moon (Hong Kong)
Nite Rider (USA)
Now available on our online store at
Travel Luggage & Messenger Bags
Bikers Dream (Germany)
Demano Bags (Barcelona)
Available at Mighty Velo's retail store at
259 Lavender Street
Child Seat Adapter
Fibre Flare (Australia)
IMMOTOR GO's ergonomic handlebar features easy access to all controls,
including the camera on your smartphone.
IoT features on par with a luxury vehicle.
IMMOTOR's Super Battery is a game changer.
The TSA-compliant Super Batter can power
your smartphone and other electronic devices
through an AC plug invert
Modular power source that can easily be
swapped out and charged on a separate
dual charging dock or in the GO device.
The IMMOTOR app functions as a key when paired with your GO and
can also activate anti-theft feature, preventing someone from using it
without your permission.
You can even track your GO via GPS, set speed and perimeter limits
and grant remote access to a friend.